Admission period for the New Normal 2017/18 programme is now closed. Visit thenewnormal.strelka.com to learn more about the programme and submit your application.
If you have any questions about the admission process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can apply?
The Institute’s multidisciplinary programme is aimed at young professionals from Russia and abroad with diverse backgrounds: architecture, urbanism, film & cinema, interaction design, software design, humanities & social sciences, game design, economics, and more.
Applicants to the programme need to have a higher education diploma (any specialisation) and no less than 2 years of work experience. When reviewing applications, we focus on how a potential student can apply his/her expertise to the research agenda of the Programme which is traditionally centered around The City and urban design.
- completed higher education
- 2-3 years of work experience
- fluency in English
- age: 25 to 35 (exceptions permitted)
- high level of motivation and self-organisation
- completed online application form
- portfolio (PDF, not exceeding a total of 10 pages)
Your portfolio should contain examples of projects and/or research work completed in the last few years and demonstrate your skills and expertise as well as interest in urban research agenda.
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS Academic — 6.5, TOEFL — 85
- copy of a university diploma
- letter of recommendation from a former employer/research advisor/internship supervisor
- passport scan
Strelka alumni about education at the Institute:
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED?
All applicants will receive official emails from the Institute on the results of the selection process.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at email@example.com with any remaining questions about the admission process and/or requirements.
You can also check out most frequently asked questions on the programme website thenewnormal.strelka.com.