Strelka will begin accepting applications to the postgraduate programme 2017/18 ‘The New Normal’ on August 29. Visit thenewnormal.strelka.comto learn more about the programme. If you have any questions about the admission process, contact us at email@example.com.
Strelka alumni about education at the Institute:
Who can apply?
The Institute’s multidisciplinary programme is aimed at young professionals from Russia and abroad with backgrounds and work experience in the fields of architecture, urbanism, digital media, interactive design, computer technologies, social studies, and other fields.
Applicants to the programme need to have a higher education diploma (any specialisation) and no less than 2 years of work experience. When reviewing applications, we focus on how a potential student can apply his/her expertise to the research agenda of the Programme which is traditionally centered around The City and urban design.
- completed higher education
- 2-3 years of work experience
- fluency in English
- age: 25 to 35 (exceptions permitted)
- high level of motivation and self-organisation
- completed online application form
- portfolio (PDF, not exceeding a total of 10 pages)
Your portfolio should contain examples of projects and/or research work completed in the last few years and demonstrate your skills and expertise as well as interest in urban research agenda.
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS Academic — 6.5, TOEFL — 85
- copy of a university diploma
- letter of recommendation from a former employer/research advisor/internship supervisor
- passport scan
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED?
All applicants will receive official emails from the Institute on the results of the selection process.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any remaining questions about the admission process and/or requirements.