In Moscow, as part of an exclusive-to-Russia event by Yoga Journal, all day long skilled instructors will lead training sessions in the fresh air of the courtyard at the Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design - one of the hippest places in Moscow. The program will conclude with an evening screening of the documentary film «Enlighten Yourself!», which follows a sceptic's journey through the world оf yoga.
Yoga Day Program:
* 11.00-13.00 Elen Ulmasbaeva, workshop on Iyengar yoga
* 13.00-14.00 Yakov Marshak, «Brainbuilding: The Newest System for Biochemical Development of the Mind and the Regulation of Feelings». Yoga and Neuroscience.
* 14.00-16.00 Sergey Litau, workshop on Yoga 23
* 16.00-17.00 Nina Petrova-Dzneladze, «Happiness: 10 Steps to Self-Realization». Effective methods for achieving harmony here and now.
* 17.00-19.00 Anna Lunegova and Alena Tikhonova, workshop on Jivamukti Yoga
* 19.00-20.00 Inna Volkova, Инна Волкова, Pranayama in the tradition of classical Himalayan yoga
* 20:00-21.00 Fabio Andriko. Yantra Yoga, or the Yoga of Movement, one of the most ancient systems of Tibetan yoga, founded on the text "The Union of the Sun and the Moon", written in the 8th century.
* 21.00-22.30 Screening of the film, «Enlighten Yourself!», about the travels of a skeptic through the world of yoga.
You can register for Yoga Day events taking place at Strelka on the site, www.yogajournal.ru.
Lectures and the film «Enlighten Yourself!» do not require advance registration.