Call for applications for the first cycle of The Terraforming postgraduate programme is now closed. The next call for applications is to be announced in August 2020. Learn more about the programme at its website.
If you have any questions about the admission process, contact us at email@example.com.
Who can apply?
The Institute’s multidisciplinary programme is aimed at young professionals from Russia and abroad with diverse backgrounds: architecture, urbanism, film & cinema, interaction design, software design, humanities & social sciences, game design, economics, and more.
Applicants to the programme need to have a higher education diploma (any specialisation) and no less than 2 years of work experience. When reviewing applications, we focus on how a potential student can apply their expertise to the research agenda of The Terraforming programme.
- completed higher education
- 2-3 years of work experience
- fluency in English
- age: 25 to 35 (exceptions permitted)
- high level of motivation and self-organisation
- completed online application form
- portfolio (PDF, not exceeding a total of 10 pages)
Your portfolio should contain examples of projects and/or research work completed in the last few years and demonstrate your skills and expertise as well as interest in the research agenda of The Terraforming programme.
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS Academic – 6.5, TOEFL – 85
- copy of a university diploma
- letter of recommendation from a former employer/research advisor/internship supervisor
- passport scan
Strelka alumni about education at the Institute:
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED?
All applicants will receive official emails from the Institute on the results of the selection process.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any remaining questions about the admission process and/or requirements.
You can also check out most frequently asked questions on the programme website theterraforming.strelka.com.