What are some of the new functions of the city streets? How should be city square designed? Participants of the discussion will try and answers these questions. We will also try to formulate the key principles of making public space in a neighborhood more appealing, talk about what needs to be done for this, and how to keep urban spaces on the desirable level of comfort. Additionally, the attendees will see presentations describing already implemented projects to develop Moscow parks. There will also be a discussion of how the road map of improving the streets of a regular microrayon in Moscow can look like.
– Jane Stoneham, Sensory Trust, UK
– Nikolay Vasilyev, fine art expert, photographer, project coordinator of "MosConstruct"
– Marina Zvyagintseva, artist
– Sergey Choban, architecture studio “Speech Choban and Kuznetsov”
– Dubinin Alexander Alexandrovich, general director of MC “Vedis-Comfort”
– Vasiliy Varionchik, Head of local authority of Yuzhnoe Medvedkovo
– Vladimir Demidko, municipal deputy of Mitino District
– Mikhail Velmakin, municipal deputy of Otradnoe District
– Ilya Mochalov, landscape architect, general director "Ilya Mochalov and Partners"
Moderator: Irina Yasina, economist, publicist, human right activist, RIA Novosti observer, head of social ratings department